Private Trip Rates and Prices
6 Hour Premium -Faster Farther – $1,800 PLUS at least $375 Cash Only For Deckhand fee plus tip. ($2,375 Max Out Of Pocket) Very Popular
6 Hour Family Fun Trip – $1,500 PLUS at least $300 Cash Only For Deckhand fee plus tip. ($1,800 Max Out Of Pocket)
10 Hour “Make It Happen” Fun Trip– $2,500, PLUS at Least $600 Cash Only For Deckhand fee plus tip.
4 hour Fishing Trip Special For September to October. $1,000 Cash/Credit, Plus at least $220 cash only for the deckhand fee plus tip.
The price is for 1 to 6 passengers for a private trip. The cost is the same for 1 person as it is for 6 passengers. We cannot carry more than 6 people, regardless of their age and or participation. (Sorry, we do not put you together with other groups)
The Difference In Our Trips Explained:
***All of our trips are educational, fun and full of action. We answer questions and explain what we are doing. Best of all, we explain WHY we do things the way we do. This is valuable. REMEMBER- This is a 6 hour trip we offer you. It is not designed to be a meat haul or freezer filler.
6 Hour Premium (Better Experience) (Faster/Farther) This trip gives you the same amount of deep sea bottom fishing time as our regular 6 hour, but we run faster and go farther away from shore. This trip budgets for more fuel we have to burn to get out to the artificial reefs. We also try and get farther offshore where fishing pressure is less and the bite is better.
6 Hour Regular Family Fun – (Very Popular) This trip gives you a mixture of trolling and deep sea fishing closer to shore than our premium trip. We fish closer in reefs and keep you poles bent and smiles on your faces. The fish closer to shore see a lot more fishing pressure than those farther offshore.
10 Hour Trips – These trips are ideal for those who want to try and catch more species or a variety of species. We begin fishing about 20 plus miles offshore and end up around 30-40 miles (depending on the bite). The ride is about 2 – 2.5 hours out and 3 – 3.25 hours ride home. During the fall of the year, we move toward more natural bottom and target other species than red snapper and triggerfish. Some fish on full day trips can be larger, taste better and pull harder than others. Remember, these fish are highly regulated and each species may or may not be in season or able to be harvested. Therefore, they must be released. (This is not a blue water, oil rig, tuna or marlin trip)
COMPARED TO OTHER CHARTERS
- No Up Front Deposit Required – Like a hotel, a credit card is required to hold your date. Pay the day of your trip. We do not put a hold on any certain amount on your credit card.
- We do not use big internet brokers to book our boat. This saves you 20 to 30% of price of the charter with non refundable commissions.
- We offer Free Fish Cleaning and Bagging (others charge 30 cents a pound)
- All bait and tackle is provided
- Your fishing license is included
- You are welcome to bring your cell phone and take pictures of your catch (many competitors lock you phone up in a bag and will not return them until the end of the trip.)
- Your captain and mate are very professional, educational and full of hospitality and will learn your names and call you by them.
- We are the only charter that allows you and your kids to come upstairs to look around, drive the boat and press some pretty cool electronics.
- The price you pay is for up to 6 people maximum.
Make your fishing reservation!